Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
Shingles, or herpes zoster, is a painful rash caused by the varicella zoster virus. Other shingles symptoms include headache,...learn more »
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
In This Article
Facial Nerve Problems and Bell's Palsy (Bell Palsy) Article
- Facial nerve problems and Bell's palsy facts
- What is the facial nerve?
- What are symptoms of a facial nerve problem?
- What conditions affect the facial nerve?
- How are the causes of facial nerve dysfunction diagnosed?
- What is and what causes Bell's palsy?
- What are the symptoms of Bell's palsy?
- What is the mechanism of injury in Bell's palsy?
- What are treatment options of facial nerve paralysis?
- What is the treatment for eye problems from facial nerve disorder?
- What surgical reconstruction options are available?
- What is the prognosis for facial nerve problems?
- Can facial nerve problems be prevented?
Your health care provider may refer you to a genetic professional. Universities and medical centers also often have affiliated...learn more »
In This Article
Genetic Counseling Article
- What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
- What is genetic counseling and evaluation?
- How do I find a genetic professional?
- How do I decide whether I need to see a geneticist or other specialist?