Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer (cont.)
In this Article
How Can I Reduce Skin Reactions?
Will Radiation Therapy Make Me Tired?
Everyone has a different level of energy, so radiation treatment will affect each patient differently. Patients frequently experience fatigue after several weeks of treatment. For most patients, this fatigue is mild. However, a loss of energy may require other patients to change their daily routine.
If your doctor thinks it may be necessary for you to limit your activity, he or she will discuss it with you.
To minimize fatigue while you are receiving radiation treatment:
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions