Radiation Therapy Center - Richland, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Richland Oncologist Doctors
- The City of Richland
- Related Radiation Therapy Articles
- Richland Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Richland Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Richland
Richland Oncologist Doctors for Radiation Therapy
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
What is radiation therapy?
In radiation therapy (also called radiotherapy), invisible high-energy rays are used to damage cancer cells and can stop them from growing and dividing. This ultimately can kill the cancer cells treated wit...
Emergency Contact for Richland
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Richland Hospitals results
- 1Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Richland, Washington 99352
- 2Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Richland, Washington 99354
- 3Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Richland, Washington 99336
- 4Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Richland, Washington 99301
- 5PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Richland, Washington 99350
- 6Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Richland, Washington 97838
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.