Radiation Therapy Center - Bullhead City, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bullhead City Oncologist Doctors
- Related Radiation Therapy Articles
- Bullhead City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bullhead City
Bullhead City Oncologist Doctors for Radiation Therapy
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Bullhead City * results
Kingman Regional Medical Center Cancer Center
1739 E Beverly Ave Ste 113
Kingman, AZ 86409
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is radiation therapy?
In radiation therapy (also called radiotherapy), invisible high-energy rays are used to damage cancer cells and can stop them from growing and dividing. This ultimately can kill the cancer cells treated wit...
Emergency Contact for Bullhead City
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals results
- 1Western Arizona Regional Med Ct
2735 Silver Creek Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
- 2Valley View Medical Center
5330 S Highway 95
Bullhead City, Arizona 86426
- 3Colorado River Medical Center
1401 Bailey Ave
Bullhead City, Arizona 92363
- 4Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86409
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.