In this Article
headache, ringing of the ears, nausea, tingling of fingers and toes, breathing problems, and other symptoms of nerve toxicity. Some people might have allergic reactions to pyrethrum. People at the greatest risk of allergic reactions are those who are allergic to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many other herbs.
Do not use pyrethrum on children less than two years old.
Do not take pyrethrum if:
APPLIED TO THE SKIN:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions