pyrantel-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication pyrantel-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Pinworm infection is an intestinal infection caused by a pinworm, seatworm, or threadworm. Female pinworms leave the intestine...learn more »
In This Article
- Pinworms facts
- Can humans get pinworms?
- What are the symptoms of pinworms
in children and adults?
- Who gets pinworms?
- How do you get pinworms?
- Can you get pinworms in the vagina?
- What do pinworms and
their eggs look like (pinworm pictures)?
- Which specialties of doctors treat pinworms?
- How is the tape test used in diagnosing pinworms?
- Are there natural or home remedies that treat pinworms?
- What medicine treats pinworms?
- What are the consequences if pinworms aren't treated?
- Can pinworms be prevented?
A parasite names Ascaris lumbricoides causes ascariasis. Symptoms and signs include:
abdominal swelling,...learn more »
In This Article
- Ascariasis facts
- What is ascariasis?
- What is Ascaris lumbricoides? What do Ascaris worms look like?
- What causes ascariasis?
- What are the signs and symptoms of an ascariasis infection?
- What are the risk factors for developing ascariasis?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose ascariasis?
- What is the treatment for ascariasis?
- What type of specialists treat ascariasis?
- Are there home remedies for ascariasis?
- What are the complications of ascariasis?
- What is the prognosis of ascariasis?
- Is it possible to prevent ascariasis?