Push Endoscopy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Push Endoscopy that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease,
primarily involving the small and large intestine, but which can
affect...learn more »
In This Article
Crohn's Disease Article
- Crohn's disease facts
- What is Crohn's disease?
- What causes Crohn's disease?
- How does Crohn's disease affect the intestines?
- How is Crohn's disease different from ulcerative colitis?
- What are the symptoms of Crohn's disease?
- What are the complications of Crohn's disease?
- How is Crohn's disease diagnosed?
- How is Crohn's disease treated?
- Crohn's Disease Medications
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- 5-ASA (mesalamine) oral medications
- 5-ASA rectal medications (Rowasa, Canasa)
- Budesonide (Entocort EC)
- Antibiotics for Crohn's disease
- Immuno-modulator medications
- Azathioprine (Imuran) and 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP, Purinethol)
- Infliximab (Remicade)
- Adalimumab (Humira)
- Certolizumab pegol (Cimzia)
- Natalizumab (Tysabri)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall)
- Surgery in Crohn's disease
- Are there any recommendations for diet, supplementation, or vaccinations for Crohn's disease?
In This Article
Colon Cancer Prevention Article
- Colon cancer prevention facts
- Introduction to colon cancer prevention
- When should colon cancer
- What are the risk factors for colorectal cancer?
- What measures to prevent colorectal cancer have proven effectiveness and long term safety?
- What measures to prevent colorectal cancer probably are effective but may have long term adverse side effects?
- What measures to prevent
colorectal cancer probably are effective and safe?
- What prevention measures have been found to be ineffective?
- What about genetic testing for colon cancer?
- Who should consider genetic counseling and testing?
- Why is genetic counseling and testing important in hereditary colon cancer syndromes?
- What can be done now to prevent colorectal cancer?