Patient Comments: Puberty - Physical Changes

What were the first physical changes you experienced during puberty?

Comment from: chickenhead, 7-12 Female (Patient) Published: May 13

I started growing breasts at the age of 10. Now I'm 11 and they really hurt. I also have hair on my vagina.

Comment from: randomdude123, 13-18 (Patient) Published: May 17

I'm a boy and I'm 15, but just asking: is it normal that my nipples get bigger?

Puberty - Other Changes Question: Describe what puberty was like for you or your child. What changes were most significant?
Puberty - Medical Concerns Question: What were the biggest medical concerns during puberty for you or your child?
Puberty - Early or Late Question: Did you or your child experience an early or late puberty? Please share your story.