Patient Comments: Psychotic Disorders - Treatments

What treatment did you receive for your psychotic disorder?

Comment from: psycotic disorer, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 07

I told my therapist about when I was attacked and nearly killed. I fought back and I won. They got hurt. Now in my records it says I have mention of a psychotic disorder. So the people who attacked me – what were they? So that's in my file. I do not think I received proper treatment. I'm angry about it. And I will ask my therapist about it. This is why I have posted. So does everyone in the war who fights back or die have a psychotic disorder?

Comment from: gods angel, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 01

I just recently was put in a mental health facility for treatment for borderline personality disorder. I have a psychosis. It's bad. I'm on medications for it but I will always have it. I got discharged today and I'm looking at the world in a different view. It is scary, but I have a lot of friends that are helping.

Psychotic Disorders - Experience Question: What type of psychotic disorder do you have? Describe your experience.
Psychotic Disorders - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your psychotic disorder?