Patient Comments: Psoriatic Arthritis - Diagnosis

How was your psoriatic arthritis diagnosed?

Comment from: carold, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 19

My doctor took a chance and prescribed Prednisone for my pain and swollen joints, within 24 hours I was feeling better, after a week I was able to move almost pain free. I have had to go off Metotrexate because I was having trouble healing from a cold and burns and was in AFIB looking at other options considering sulfasalazine.

Psoriatic Arthritis - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriatic Arthritis - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your psoriatic arthritis?