Psoriatic Arthritis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Psoriatic Arthritis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Rheumatologist Doctors for Psoriatic Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Psoriatic arthritis facts
- Psoriatic arthritis is a chronic disease characterized by a form of inflammation of the skin (psoriasis) and joints (inflammatory arthritis).
- Some 10%-15% of people with psoriasis also develop infla...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.