Patient Comments: Psoriasis - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your psoriasis?

Comment from: Brandon H, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: October 15

I am 17 years old today actually! I've been using Clobex and it works well, but I just hate using creams. The only negative thing I've seen from it is that it turns you spots white but that's it. I'm sure if your out in the sun a lot they will look better, but I'm not.

Comment from: kdakin, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

Last year I went to the foot doctor because my toe nails looked bad I thought it was nail fungus infection. He took off both toe nails then this year I had another one removed after that I noticed a breakout on my hand rash with little white spots in the center. I finally got to a dermatologist and found out that I had psoriasis. What a shock to find out that my so called 'toe nail fungus' was really psoriasis.

Psoriasis - Symptoms Question: What symptoms and signs did you experience with psoriasis?
Scalp Psoriasis - Creams and Lotions Question: Which creams or lotions (topical medications) have helped you treat scalp psoriasis?