Psoriasis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Psoriasis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Doctors for Psoriasis
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist?
A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
- Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory skin disease.
- Patients with psoriasis tend to be obese and are predisposed to diabetes and heart disease.
- Psoriasis can be initiated by certain environmental trigge...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.