Psoriasis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Psoriasis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Dermatologist Doctors for Psoriasis
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory skin disease.
- Patients with psoriasis tend to be obese and are predisposed to diabetes and heart disease.
- Psoriasis can be initiated by certain environmental trigge...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.