Pseudotumor Cerebri Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Neurologist Doctors
- Related Pseudotumor Cerebri Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Neurologist Doctors for Pseudotumor Cerebri
Type of Physician: Neurologist
Neurologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Barry R. Fleischer
Saint George Regional Neurology
736 S 900 E Ste 202
Saint George, UT 84790
- 18 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pseudotumor Cerebri (Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension)
What is pseudotumor cerebri?
Pseudotumor cerebri literally means "false brain tumor." It is likely due to high pressure within the skull caused by the buildup or poor absorption of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). The disorder is most common i...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.