Pseudoephedrine Plus Oral (Afrinol, Novafed, Sudafed) is a medication used to treat relief of sinus, nose, and ear congestion caused by the common cold. Side effects, drug interactions, and patient information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis) Article
- Hay fever facts
- What is hay fever? What are hay fever symptoms and signs?
- Why does an allergic reaction occur?
- What causes allergic rhinitis?
- What are risk factors for allergic rhinitis?
- When and where does allergic rhinitis occur?
- Is allergic rhinitis contagious?
- What specialists treat allergic rhinitis?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose allergic rhinitis? How do health-care professionals identify allergies?
- What is the treatment for allergies?
- Are there home remedies for hay fever?
- What is the prognosis of allergic rhinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent allergic rhinitis?
Raynaud's phenomenon is characterized by a pale-blue-red sequence of color changes of the digits, most commonly after exposure to...learn more »
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »