Patient Comments: Prostate Problems - Signs

What prostate problem signs do you experience?

Comment from: mikinva, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 27

I recently started dribbling when urinating. In the exam 6 months ago, my prostate was slightly enlarged. I have to urinate once in the middle of the night. It is not as heavy a stream as it used to be. I am 56 years old, 5' 11”, 150 lbs, I have a healthy diet. I run 8 miles/day, am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I drink 6 to 8 cups of unsweetened green tea per day. Blood pressure 100/60, heart rate 40 bps.

Comment from: Panda, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 27

My prostate symptoms are I have to urinate a lot, especially at night. I get a shooting pain and a pressure aching pain in the groin area.

Prostate Problems - Type Question: Do you have an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, prostatitis, or some other type of prostate problem?
Prostate Problems - PSA Test Question: Have you had a PSA test as part of the workup for your prostate problem?
Prostate Problems - Diagnosis Question: Please describe your diagnosis experience with prostate problems.
Prostate Problems - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment did you have for your prostate problem?