promethazine and codeine Index
Promethazine and codeine (Phenergan with Codeine) is a drug prescribed for the treatment of common cold symptoms and cough. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and efficacy during pregnancy information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Chronic cough is a cough that does not go away and is generally a symptom of another disorder such as asthma, allergic rhinitis,...learn more »
In This Article
- What is chronic cough?
- What are causes of chronic cough?
- What are the different types of coughs?
- How is chronic cough treated?
- Are there home remedies for chronic cough?
- Can chronic cough be prevented?
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Common Cold Article
- Common cold facts
- What is the common cold, and what causes it?
- How is the common cold transmitted?
- What are risk factors for acquiring the common cold?
- What are the symptoms and signs of the common cold in adults, children, and infants? What is the incubation period of the common cold?
- Does it have anything to do with exposure to cold weather?
- What is the difference between the common cold and influenza (the flu)?
- How do physicians diagnose the common cold?
- What is the treatment for the common cold? Are there any home remedies for the common cold?
- Are antibiotics a suitable treatment for the common cold?
- When should a health-care professional be consulted?
- What is the prognosis for the common cold? What is the duration of the common cold?
- What are complications of the common cold?
- Is it possible to prevent the common cold?