Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Dementia is a significant loss of intellectual abilities such as memory capacity, severe enough to interfere with social or...learn more »
In This Article
- Dementia facts*
- Introduction to dementia
- What is dementia?
- What are the different kinds of dementia?
- Alzheimer's disease
- Vascular dementia
- Lewy body dementia
- Frontotemporal dementia
- HIV-associated dementia
- Huntington's disease
- Dementia pugilistica
- Corticobasal degeneration
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
- Other rare hereditary dementias
- Secondary dementias
- Dementias in children
- What other conditions can cause dementia?
- What conditions are not dementia?
- What causes dementia?
- What are the risk factors for dementia?
- How is dementia diagnosed?
- Is there any treatment for dementia?
- Can dementia be prevented?
- What kind of care does a person with dementia need?
- What research is being done?
- How can I help research?
- Where can I get more information?
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a syndrome that is associated with shrinking of the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain....learn more »
In This Article
Pick Disease Article
- Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts*
- What is frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease)?
- What are the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia?
- Is frontotemporal dementia inherited?
- Is there any treatment for frontotemporal dementia?
- What is the prognosis (the outlook) for frontotemporal dementia?
- What research is being done on frontotemporal dementia?
- Where can I find more information about frontotemporal dementia?