Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a syndrome that is associated with shrinking of the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain....learn more »
In This Article
Pick Disease Article
- Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts*
- What is frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease)?
- What are the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia?
- Is frontotemporal dementia inherited?
- Is there any treatment for frontotemporal dementia?
- What is the prognosis (the outlook) for frontotemporal dementia?
- What research is being done on frontotemporal dementia?
- Where can I find more information about frontotemporal dementia?
Dementia is defined as a significant loss of intellectual abilities such as memory capacity, severe enough to interfere with...learn more »
In This Article
- Dementia facts
- What is dementia?
- What causes dementia?
- How is dementia diagnosed?
- What are the stages of dementia?
- What are the early signs and symptoms of dementia?
- What are the risk factors for dementia?
- What is the treatment for dementia?
- Can dementia be prevented?
- What is the prognosis and life expectancy for someone with dementia?
- What are the different types of dementia?
- How does one cope with being the caretaker of someone with dementia?