progesterone-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication progesterone-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Breast cancer is an invasive tumor that develops in the mammary gland. Breast cancer is detected via mammograms, breast...learn more »
In This Article
Breast Cancer Article
- Breast cancer facts
- What is breast cancer?
- What are the different types of breast cancer? Where does breast cancer come from?
- What are the statistics on male breast cancer?
- What causes breast cancer?
- What are breast cancer risk factors? How do you get breast cancer?
- What are breast cancer symptoms and signs?
- What tests do physicians use to diagnose breast cancer?
- How are breast cancer stages determined?
- What are breast cancer survival rates by stage? What is the prognosis of breast cancer?
- What are breast cancer treatments?
- Is it possible to prevent breast cancer?
- What research is being done on breast
cancer? Is it worthwhile to participate in a breast cancer clinical trial?
- I may have
breast cancer. What questions should I ask my doctor?
- Is the doctor sure I have breast cancer?
- What type of breast cancer do I have?
- What difference does a precise
breast cancer diagnosis
- What has been done to exclude cancer in other areas of
the same breast or in my other breast?
- What type of medical team do I need for the most accurate
breast cancer diagnosis?
- Is my family history relevant to my breast cancer diagnosis?
- What other studies should be done on my breast tissue biopsy?
- How urgent is it that I make
decisions and begin breast cancer treatment?
- Should I stop taking hormone
replacement therapy (HRT) after a breast cancer diagnosis?
- Even though my breast tumor does not have hormone receptors,
should I take tamoxifen to reduce the risk of a new tumor?
- I have a ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), a type of
localized cancer. Why have I been advised to have a mastectomy when other women
with invasive breast cancer have lumpectomies?
- Should I start
chemotherapy before surgery for breast cancer?
- If I am advised to have a mastectomy,
what are the risks and benefits of immediate breast reconstruction?
- Should breast cancer patients have their lymph nodes removed?
- What is a sentinel lymph node biopsy, and what
are its benefits and risks?
- Are there any other questions I
should ask my doctor about breast cancer?
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...learn more »
Menstrual cramps (pain in the belly and pelvic area) are experienced by women as a result of menses. Menstrual cramps are not the...learn more »
In This Article
Menstrual Cramps Article
- Menstrual cramps facts
- What are menstrual cramps?
- How common are menstrual cramps?
- What is dysmenorrhea?
- What causes menstrual cramps?
- Why are some cramps so painful?
- Can menstrual cramps be measured?
- What other factors influence menstrual cramps?
- What are the symptoms of menstrual cramps?
- How are menstrual cramps diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for common menstrual cramps (primary dysmenorrhea)?
- What if the cramps are very severe?
- Are there surgical solutions?
- What is the treatment of secondary dysmenorrhea?
- What is the long-term outlook (prognosis) for menstrual cramps?