Endometriosis is the growth of cells similar to those that form the inside of the uterus, but in a location outside of the...learn more »
In This Article
- Endometriosis facts
- What is endometriosis?
- Who is affected by endometriosis?
- What causes endometriosis?
- What are endometriosis symptoms?
- Endometriosis and cancer risk
- How is endometriosis diagnosed?
- How is endometriosis treated?
- Medical treatment of endometriosis
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of infertility associated with endometriosis
- Related endometriosis article:
Endometriosis - on eMedicineHealth