Problems With Dental Fillings Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Problems With Dental Fillings that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
An abscessed tooth is an infection within a tooth that has spread to the root. Symptoms of an abscessed tooth may include pain,...learn more »
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
A toothache is a pain on or around a tooth. It may be caused by a variety of things from a cavity, abscess, or even sinusitis....learn more »
In This Article
- What is a toothache?
- What causes a toothache?
- What are toothache symptoms and signs?
- How is a toothache diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a toothache?
- Are home remedies effective for a toothache?
- How is a toothache treated during pregnancy?
- What is the prognosis for a toothache?
- Is it possible to prevent a toothache?
In This Article
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) Article
- What is teeth grinding?
- What are the dangers of teeth grinding?
- What causes teeth grinding?
- Who is at risk for teeth grinding?
- What are symptoms and signs of teeth grinding?
- What is the treatment for teeth grinding?
- What is the prognosis for teeth grinding?