Problems With Dental Fillings Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Problems With Dental Fillings that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
A toothache is a pain on or around a tooth. It may be caused by a variety of things from a cavity, abscess, or even sinusitis....learn more »
In This Article
- What is a toothache?
- What causes a toothache?
- What are toothache symptoms and signs?
- How is a toothache diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a toothache?
- Are home remedies effective for a toothache?
- How is a toothache treated during pregnancy?
- What is the prognosis for a toothache?
- Is it possible to prevent a toothache?
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
An abscessed tooth is an infection within a tooth that has spread to the root. Symptoms of an abscessed tooth may include pain,...learn more »
In This Article
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) Article
- What is teeth grinding?
- What are the dangers of teeth grinding?
- What causes teeth grinding?
- Who is at risk for teeth grinding?
- What are symptoms and signs of teeth grinding?
- What is the treatment for teeth grinding?
- What is the prognosis for teeth grinding?