Problems With Dental Fillings Index
Experiencing tooth sensitivity and pain are common problems after having a dental filling. People with allergies to metal may suffer allergic reactions to amalgam (silver) fillings. Fillings may chip, crack, or wear away from the continual pressure of chewing, clenching, and grinding.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
An abscessed tooth is an infection within a tooth that has spread to the root. Symptoms of an abscessed tooth may include pain,...learn more »
Mercury is a naturally occurring element found in water, soil, and the air. Mercury also is contained in some fish, some of the...learn more »
In This Article
Mercury Poisoning Article
- Mercury poisoning definition and facts*
- What is mercury?
- What are the forms sources of mercury?
- What factors determine the severity of health effects from mercury exposure?
- What are the side effects, signs, and symptoms of mercury poisoning?
- What about mercury in batteries?
- What about mercury in dental amalgam?
- What about mercury in fish?
- What about mercury in fluorescent light bulbs?
- What about thimerosal in vaccines?
- Thermometers (Fever)
- Recycling and Disposal
- Spills and Cleanup
- Mercury-Containing Products
- Where You Live
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
A toothache is a pain on or around a tooth. It may be caused by a variety of things from a cavity, abscess, or even sinusitis....learn more »
In This Article
- What is a toothache?
- What causes a toothache?
- What are toothache symptoms and signs?
- How is a toothache diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a toothache?
- Are home remedies effective for a toothache?
- How is a toothache treated during pregnancy?
- What is the prognosis for a toothache?
- Is it possible to prevent a toothache?