Preventive Mastectomy Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Surgeon Doctors
- Related Preventive Mastectomy Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Surgeon Doctors for Preventive Mastectomy
Type of Physician: Surgeon
What is a Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners manage a wide range of surgical conditions affecting almost any area of the body. The surgeon provides the diagnosis and the care to patients before, during and after surgery. The surgeon is usually responsible for the comprehensive management of trauma victims and the critically ill. The surgeon has special knowledge and skills in birth defects, tumors, infections and metabolic problems relating to the head and neck, breast, abdomen, extremities including the hand, and the gastrointestinal, vascular and endocrine systems. A general surgeon is expected to be familiar with the most relevant features of other surgical specialties in order to recognize problems in those areas and to know when to refer a patient to another specialist.
Preventive mastectomy facts
*Preventive mastectomy facts medical author: Charles Patrick Davis MD
- Preventive mastectomy is the surgical removal of breast tissue or the entire breast to reduce or prevent breast cancer; both...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.