Preventive Mastectomy Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Surgeon Doctors
- Related Preventive Mastectomy Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Surgeon Doctors for Preventive Mastectomy
Type of Physician: Surgeon
What is a Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners manage a wide range of surgical conditions affecting almost any area of the body. The surgeon provides the diagnosis and the care to patients before, during and after surgery. The surgeon is usually responsible for the comprehensive management of trauma victims and the critically ill. The surgeon has special knowledge and skills in birth defects, tumors, infections and metabolic problems relating to the head and neck, breast, abdomen, extremities including the hand, and the gastrointestinal, vascular and endocrine systems. A general surgeon is expected to be familiar with the most relevant features of other surgical specialties in order to recognize problems in those areas and to know when to refer a patient to another specialist.
Surgeon Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Preventive mastectomy facts
*Preventive mastectomy facts medical author: Charles Patrick Davis MD
- Preventive mastectomy is the surgical removal of breast tissue or the entire breast to reduce or prevent breast cancer; both...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.