Patient Comments: Pregnancy Symptoms - First Symptoms

What were your very first signs or symptoms of pregnancy? Did you suspect you were pregnant before taking a test?

Comment from: mama2one, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 02

I have always had weird periods so I didn't even include that as a factor. I took a pregnancy test because I started eating a lot more than normal and for me that was a telltale sign because I didn't eat too much before and sure enough it came out positive.

Comment from: hottmoma, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 12

I had gotten a lot of dizzy spells could barely stand without leaning or blacking out. That was my cue to go see my doctor, and he then told me I was pregnant.

Comment from: manvika, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 12

My breasts got tender and I started feeling intense pain in my nipples before I found out that I am pregnant.

Pregnancy Symptoms - Experience Question: Please share your experience with pregnancy symptoms.
Pregnancy Symptoms - First Symptoms Question: What were some of the first symptoms you experienced during pregnancy?
Pregnancy Symptoms - Later in Pregnancy Question: What symptoms and body discomforts did you find most bothersome your last trimester of pregnancy?
Pregnancy Symptoms - Symptom Relief Question: Please share what lifestyle changes or other measures you took to relieve the more bothersome symptoms of pregnancy.