Patient Comments: Pregnancy Symptoms - Experience

Please describe your pregnancy symptoms.

Comment from: larry926, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 20

I have been on the pill for a month now but have noticed changes. My breasts are very sensitive. I have been having headaches almost every day. I am bloating and I think I just had my period. I say this because it was very light. I am peeing about 10 to 12 times a day. I'm moody and more angry then usual and I have an urge to cry. I'm also more sleepy – I can sleep all day and night if my boyfriend would let me. Today I was eating a peanut butter cup and it tasted “off” somehow. I just don't know if the birth control pills are causing all this or if I could be pregnant.

Comment from: carres24, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 29

I have been very tired and have no energy, bad headaches and lots of cramping. Everything and everyone bothers me. My pregnancy test was negative. I don't know what else it could be.

Comment from: MrMoodysGarden, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

I have been feeling fat, bloated I guess, having frequent headaches, mood swings, and urinating a lot more often. However, I'm on the pill. But I am worried I could be pregnant, but not sure I want to do a test and find out.

Comment from: Stef, 25-34 Female Published: May 04

My husband and I have been trying to conceive since February. I had a tubal reversal done only having one tube reopened. I did not ovulate like I normally would and am 3 days late for my period. I have the weight gain/bloating, lower back ache had some cramps with 2 spots of blood but no period. I have not tested yet with morning urine. Crave potato salad and have had wet feeling for two weeks in my under wear. I am very moody and have bigger breasts that are tender and darker around the nipple. Not sure if it is my mind playing tricks on me or my hormones are all over the place since my surgery. I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been charting but my temps have been all over the place all month. Exhaustion rules my life right now. I fight to stay awake and focused at work. My coworkers keep questioning if I am feeling ok. Is this my period symptoms or pregnant? It has been 7 years since I had my last and I am 32.

Comment from: divalicious, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 10

I just didn't want to be bothered by anyone; I would get so annoyed at anything. I knew then that I was pregnant. I will feel sad at times and just cry for no reason at all. My stomach will bloat and I will get a major headache.

Comment from: Confused, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 27

I am 44 year old and I have had bloating, frequent urination, mood swings according to my partner, increased appetite, aversion to some foods but not all, sore breasts and a very bad case of nausea plus a headache in the midst of it all. And now I am bleeding, so I have no idea anymore, I started crying this morning because I don't know what's happening with my body except I have had these symptoms over a space of two weeks and the date of my last period was 26 March 2011. I have no idea, I have a 21 year old daughter.

Comment from: Melon, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: February 11

The pregnancy symptoms that I am having are: having to pee a lot, tender breasts, runny nose, headaches, mood swings, nausea, and a little bit of bloating with some stomach aches.

Comment from: Arizonabyrd, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

My symptoms are breast swelling or the feeling like milk is producing. (This is my second pregnancy.) I am hungry all of the time and if I don't eat, I get nauseous.

Comment from: P. morgan, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

Gained weight-i gained 10 pounds in about 2/1 weeks. i get migraines, i get cramps in my abdominal lower part, lots of gas.

Pregnancy Symptoms - Week By Week Question: How did your pregnancy symptoms vary week by week?
Pregnancy Symptoms - Food Cravings Question: What were the foods you craved early in your pregnancy?
Pregnancy Symptoms - Nausea and Vomiting Question: What remedies were effective in treating your nausea and vomiting early in your pregnancy?
Pregnancy Symptoms - Headaches Question: If you experienced headaches in the early stages of your pregnancy, what remedies did you find effective?
Pregnancy Symptoms - First Symptoms Question: What were your very first signs or symptoms of pregnancy? Did you suspect you were pregnant before taking a test?