Patient Comments: Pregnancy - Signs

How did you find out you were pregnant?

Comment from: shania, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 10

I was waiting for my period at the end of the month it came but it was real light red and I was confused so I waited the next day to see how it was gone be and it was gone I'm like hold up I need to go to the doctor and when I went I took a urine test and it came back positive I was so happy they told me that I was 5 weeks pregnant and 2 days now I'm 5 months pregnant with my first child!!!!

Published: April 14

I was on birth-control evera patch from after my 2nd daughter was born. I was very regular about it. I don't know how I missed one patch. I missed my period I waited 1 week after that I went to the doctor. I found out that I am pregnant. This time I couldn't even think I was shocked. But thanks god everything is good now. I am 7 month pregnant now waiting for my baby.

Comment from: Mothergoose, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 12

I went to the doctor because I was experiencing discharge, and discussed with my doctor that I wanted to have my tubes tied, she said sure lets run some test including a pregnancy test and it came back positive, so long for the tube ligation for another 7 1/2 months, this will be my 3rd child. I'm not leaving the hospital unless my tubes are tied!!!

Comment from: xolile, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

I am 3months pregnancy and pregnancy is not as I thought but sometimes it's hectic. I like food 2 much but the problem is that I'm vomiting and I hate boys for no reason. Even my boyfriend I miss him while he is out of my sight but when I'm with him I feel I can leave him.

Comment from: chelsea , 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: February 04

I went to the family medical because I didn't get my menstrual period.

Comment from: Jenny, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 18

I recently had a miscarriage in late December when I was only six weeks pregnant. I am now 9 weeks pregnant with my second child.

Pregnancy - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe usual or unusual experiences had with your pregnancy, food cravings, morning sickness, edema (etc.)
Pregnancy - Morning Sickness Question: Did you suffer from morning sickness during your pregnancy? What helped relieve your symptoms?
Pregnancy - Heartburn and Indigestion Question: Did you have heartburn or indigestion during your pregnancy? What helped to relieve symptoms?
Pregnancy - Stretch Marks and Skin Changes Question: What skin changes did you notice during your pregnancy? How did you treat them?