Patient Comments: Pregnancy - Describe Your Experience

Please describe usual or unusual experiences had with your pregnancy, food cravings, morning sickness, edema (etc.)

Comment from: radiboko, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I am 14 weeks right now and this is my second child. I am experiencing pains under my abdomen and what worries me so much is that am spitting too much saliva each and every second.

Comment from: BBGG, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 23

I'm pregnant with my 6th child and unlike my other pregnancies I experience nausea, swelling in my arms, feet and hands, and lower back pain. I'm in my 20th week.

Comment from: Babydoll, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 20

According to 5 positive pregnancy tests I am 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I am terrified already and it doesn't even feel real it just feels like a dream, except for the symptoms they are real alright. I'm experiencing terrible dizziness and have no appetite whatsoever and the nausea is unbearable; foods I usually love make me vomit and this is only the start!

Comment from: 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 06

I am about six months pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I have experienced nausea, heartburn, swelling, and urinary frequency. My baby is very active. She moves all day long, which is quite interesting to feel her kick and shift positions. I tend to crave cheese. It's interesting because when my boyfriend's mom was pregnant with him, all she craved was cheese, too. Now it's getting close to the end, and I'm very excited and nervous. I just can't wait to see my beautiful baby girl.

Comment from: zain, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 29

I am five months pregnant with my fifth baby. Unlike the other pregnancies, I had no cases of morning sickness but am constantly having headaches and lower back pains. My baby started kicking before it was four months (and still moves a lot). Last time I checked, it was one baby, but I look like a 7-months-pregnant woman.

Comment from: chy girl, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 30

I am four months pregnant, but since I took in I have been having blood drop, even as am talking now, am bleeding while my baby is still there, so I don't really know the cause of it and will like to be helped.

Comment from: Eupho, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 24

I am two months pregnant and my problem is morning sickness; sometime I think maybe it isn't morning sickness because it is very painful. Everything I try to eat is tasteless; even water. I don't know what is wrong, I try to eat but eat so little that the body is weak and there is loss of weight. I have pain all over my body especially my neck.

Comment from: H, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: November 10

From week 5 until week 16, I was sick at least once a day, usually three or four times per day. I experienced intense nausea 24 hours a day. It was awful. I spent four days in the hospital on a drip because I was dehydrated. The only thing that kept me positive was the kind words of the nurse who told me that nausea was a sign of a healthy pregnancy. Now I'm 19 weeks, and I'm still throwing up and feel sick every morning. I feel much more normal during the day, which is wonderful! I can't wait for the "bloom" stage that my mom assures me is any day now!

Comment from: newmom26, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 28

I am six months pregnant with my first child, and I must say pregnancy is not what I thought. It has been the best six months of my life. I haven't had any morning sickness, aches, or pains. This pregnancy has really been a breeze for me. At first, listening to some of the horror stories I've heard from other people really had me scared, but it's true what they say: Each pregnancy is different.

Pregnancy - Signs Question: How did you find out you were pregnant?
Pregnancy - Morning Sickness Question: Did you suffer from morning sickness during your pregnancy? What helped relieve your symptoms?
Pregnancy - Heartburn and Indigestion Question: Did you have heartburn or indigestion during your pregnancy? What helped to relieve symptoms?
Pregnancy - Stretch Marks and Skin Changes Question: What skin changes did you notice during your pregnancy? How did you treat them?