Patient Comments: Pregnancy - Describe Your Experience

Please describe usual or unusual experiences had with your pregnancy, food cravings, morning sickness, edema (etc.)

Comment from: Aosmer, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: July 20

I was preI was pregnant with my 1st child and I had a ton of different sicknesses and I was also working as a nurse in a nursing home. I had pulled muscles and I had the flu 3 times. My second pregnancy I got the chicken pox for the 3rd time, got the flu 3 times and had pulled muscles and severe edema. This pregnancy nothing has happened.

Comment from: prasanna sagar, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

I have a baby of 30 weeks in me. I could notice my baby reacting to music. It is really wonderful and amazing which is really making me thrilled. This is making even my spouse happy and we are eagerly waiting for our baby.

Pregnancy - Signs Question: How did you find out you were pregnant?
Pregnancy - Morning Sickness Question: Did you suffer from morning sickness during your pregnancy? What helped relieve your symptoms?
Pregnancy - Heartburn and Indigestion Question: Did you have heartburn or indigestion during your pregnancy? What helped to relieve symptoms?
Pregnancy - Stretch Marks and Skin Changes Question: What skin changes did you notice during your pregnancy? How did you treat them?