- Rectal aerosol foam: 1%/1%
- Cream: 0.5%/1%, 1%/1%, and 2.5%/1%
- Lotion: 1%/1% and 2.5%/1%
DRUG INTERACTIONS: There are no drug interactions listed for topical hydrocortisone/pramoxine.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING SAFETY:
- The use of hydrocortisone/pramoxine by pregnant women has not been adequately evaluated.
- It is not known if hydrocortisone/pramoxine is secreted in breast milk.
- Hydrocortisone/pramoxine cream and lotion should be stored at room temperature between 15 C and 30 C (59 F and 86 F).
- The aerosol foam is stored at room temperature, between 20 C and 25 C (68 F and 77 F).
- Hydrocortisone/pramoxine is applied to the affected area as a thin film 3 to 4 times a day depending on the severity of condition.
Quick GuideRingworm: Treatment, Pictures, Causes, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.