- What is pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- Is pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- What are the uses for pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- What are the side effects of pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- What is the dosage for pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- Is pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
What is the dosage for pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
- Hydrocortisone/pramoxine is applied to the affected area as a thin film 3 to 4 times a day depending on the severity of condition.
Which drugs or supplements interact with pramoxine-hydrocortisone-lotion?
There are no drug interactions listed for topical hydrocortisone/pramoxine.
Quick GuideRingworm: Treatment, Pictures, Causes, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.