pramoxine-camphor-zinc acetate-topical lotion Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication pramoxine-camphor-zinc acetate-topical lotion may be used to treat or manage.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
In This Article
- Rashes facts
- What are noninfectious, common rashes localized to a
particular anatomical area?
- How are common skin rashes diagnosed?
- Scaly patches of skin produced by fungal or bacterial infection
- Widely distributed rashes affecting large portions of the skin
- What is the treatment for a rash?
Poison ivy, oak, and sumac are plants that cause an itchy skin rash and skin inflamation when contacted directly. This poison can...learn more »
In This Article
Poison Ivy Article
- Poison ivy, oak, and sumac facts
- What causes the rash? How do I identify poison ivy, oak, and sumac?
- What are the signs and symptoms of the poison ivy rash?
- Is a rash from poison ivy, oak, and sumac dermatitis contagious?
- What are risk factors for poison ivy, oak, and sumac dermatitis?
- How is the dermatitis of poison ivy, oak, and sumac diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for poison ivy, oak, and sumac dermatitis?
- What are complications for poison ivy, oak, and sumac dermatitis?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for poison ivy, oak, and sumac dermatitis?
- How can contact with poison ivy, oak, and sumac be prevented?
- What should people do if they are exposed to a poisonous plant?