- What is Mirapex?
- Is Mirapex available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for Mirapex?
- Why is Mirapex prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of Mirapex?
- What is the dosage for Mirapex?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with Mirapex?
- Is Mirapex safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about Mirapex?
What is Mirapex?
Is Mirapex available as a generic drug?
GENERIC AVAILABLE: Generics are available for the immediate release tablets. Generics of the extended release tablets are not available.
Quick GuideRLS Remedies in Pictures: Home Care for Better Sleep
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.