potassium permanganate granules
GENERIC NAME: POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE GRANULES (poe-TASS-ee-um purr-MANG-uh-nate)
Please Note: This Drug is no longer available in the United States.
USES: This medication is mixed into liquid form and used on the skin as protection from germs and infections.
HOW TO USE: This medication must be dissolved in sterile water prior to use. Prepare the solution as directed. Use only on the skin only as directed. To apply, clean and dry the affected area. Apply a small amount of solution to the affected area as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions