potassium iodide w/theophylline-oral Index
The lungs are primarily responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air we breathe and the blood....learn more »
In This Article
Lung Anatomy Article
- Lung anatomy facts
- What are the lungs?
- What does breathing accomplish?
- What is the structure of the respiratory system?
- How is air moved into and out of the lungs during respiration?
- How does gas exchange occur?
- What are other important events during the breathing cycle?