potassium citrate-oral tablet Index
Gout is a condition that results from crystals of uric acid depositing in tissues of the body. Gout is a condition that can lead...learn more »
In This Article
- Gout and hyperuricemia facts
- What is gout? What is hyperuricemia?
- Who is affected by gout?
- What are gout causes and risk factors?
- What are gout symptoms and signs?
- How is gouty arthritis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for gout?
- Gout diet
- Gout medications
- What are complications of gout?
- Can gout be prevented?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with gout?
- What does the future hold for patients with gout and hyperuricemia?