potassium-sodium acid phosphate-oral K-Phos Index
One in every 20 people develop a kidney stone at some point in their life. A kidney stone is a hard mineral and crystalline...learn more »
In This Article
Kidney Stones Article
- Kidney stone facts
- What is a kidney stone?
- Who is at risk for kidney stones?
- What causes kidney stones?
- What are the symptoms and signs of kidney stones?
- How are kidney stones diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for kidney stones? How long does it take to pass a kidney stone?
- How can kidney stones be prevented?
- What is the outlook (prognosis) for kidney stones?