Postpartum Depression Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Postpartum Depression Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Doctors for Postpartum Depression
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist?
A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
Postpartum depression facts
- Postpartum depression (PPD) is the most common problem associated with childbirth.
- PPD is characterized by depression that a woman experiences within four weeks of childbirth.
- PPD can a...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.