Patient Comments: Postherpetic Neuralgia - Treatment

What treatment was effective for your postherpetic neuralgia?

Comment from: psoriasis, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 03

I had shingles that developed into neuralgia. I am taking Lyrica with Panadeine at night. This is only masking the pain, but helps me sleep.

Comment from: Jabez, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: March 20

I have had postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) for over 7 years. I"ve tried most pain treatments but I"m at the end of my rope. So I"m going through the process of having a spinal cord stimulator implant. I"ve had 2 epidurals, quite painful, but hopeful this treatment might work in some degree.

Comment from: Jabez, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

I have postherpetic neuralgia and continue to be in severe pain daily. I've tried all known pain killers under the sun and nothing works.

Postherpetic Neuralgia - Symptoms and Signs Question: What symptoms and signs did you experience with postherpetic neuralgia (PHN)?