Polycystic Kidney Disease Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Nephrologist Doctors for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) facts
*Polycystic kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.