Polycystic Kidney Disease Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Nephrologist Doctors for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) facts
*Polycystic kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts...
Other Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.