Polycystic Kidney Disease Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Doctors
- The City of Lake Magdalene
- Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Doctors for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Lake Magdalene, Florida
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) facts
*Polycystic kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts...
Other Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.