Polycystic Kidney Disease Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Nephrologist Doctors for Polycystic Kidney Disease
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) facts
*Polycystic kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder characterized by the growth of numerous cysts...
Other Related Polycystic Kidney Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.