Polyarteritis Nodosa Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Polyarteritis Nodosa Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors for Polyarteritis Nodosa
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN) facts
- Polyarteritis nodosa is an autoimmune disease that affects arteries.
- Common areas affected include the muscles, joints, intestines (bowels), nerves, kidneys, and skin.
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.