Polyarteritis Nodosa Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Polyarteritis Nodosa Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Rheumatologist Doctors for Polyarteritis Nodosa
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Saint George * results
John L. Mccormick
Intermountain Medical Group
577 S River Rd
Saint George, UT 84790
- 35 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN) facts
- Polyarteritis nodosa is an autoimmune disease that affects arteries.
- Common areas affected include the muscles, joints, intestines (bowels), nerves, kidneys, and skin.
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.