Polyarteritis Nodosa Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Rheumatologist Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Polyarteritis Nodosa Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Rheumatologist Doctors for Polyarteritis Nodosa
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN) facts
- Polyarteritis nodosa is an autoimmune disease that affects arteries.
- Common areas affected include the muscles, joints, intestines (bowels), nerves, kidneys, and skin.
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.