poliovirus vaccine-injection Index
Post-polio syndrome (PPS) is a group of signs and symptoms that show up two to four decades after the initial polio infection....learn more »
In This Article
Post-Polio Syndrome Article
- What is post-polio syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of post-polio syndrome?
- What causes post-polio syndrome?
- How is post-polio syndrome diagnosed?
- How is post-polio syndrome treated?
- What is the role of exercise in the treatment of post-polio syndrome?
- Can post-polio syndrome be prevented?
- What research is being conducted on post-polio syndrome?
- Where can I get more information?
A polio infection causes symptoms and signs such as paralysis, limb deformities, and even death. There is no curative treatment...learn more »