Poison Ivy Index
This Poison Ivy index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Poison Ivy.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
In This Article
- Rashes facts
- What are noninfectious, common rashes localized to a
particular anatomical area?
- How are common skin rashes diagnosed?
- Scaly patches of skin produced by fungal or bacterial infection
- Widely distributed rashes affecting large portions of the skin
- What is the treatment for a rash?
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »