Pneumonia Facts Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Internist Doctors
- Related Pneumonia Facts Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Internist Doctors for Pneumonia Facts
Type of Physician: Internist
What is a Internist? A certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners provide long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common illnesses and complex problems for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. General internists are trained in primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and treatment of problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. All internists are trained in the subspecialty areas of internal medicine including emergency internal medicine and critical care. Internists consult with surgeons when surgical management is indicated, and often act as consultants to other specialists.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Internist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Pneumonia is inflammation of the airspaces in the lungs, most commonly due to an infection.
- Pneumonia may be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.
- The most common bacterial type that...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.