Patient Comments: Pneumococcal Vaccination - How often

Question:Why did you decide to get the pneumococcal vaccination (pneumonia vaccine)?

Comment from: neonbarb1, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 07

in the year of 2010 I had bronchitis twice and in December caught influenza I suffered a lot and spent a lot of money on doctor's visit's plus prescriptions, this year I can't afford to miss work and want to arm myself my doctor also said to take a probiotic so far- so good have muscle aches but nothing I can't handle.